THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 8, 2008

MERCY ME

As i was thinking to myself on myspace about this past year i realized i have done many things! i have made a new relationship with someone i didnt even know existed untill this year, i have realized that many people arent as privalidged (probabally spelt wrong) as me and i also have realized that i am going to let christ into my soul and heart. This summer while spending more and more time with my family and my new friend, i have discovered a few bands and singers that i didnt know existed. Mercy me is one of those bands/ singers as i was excited to tell me friends about them, i realized that my friend maggie (who has had christ in her life for like ever) tried showing me these musicians and i had never even givin them a thought! i was so shocked on how selfish i was about it! i apoligized to her and she being the good friend she is, accepted my apolige and had been excited that i was taking this ..path as i call it. and so i was telling my other friends and this year i have found out who my REAL friends are and who just uses me as intertainment its sad but its true as this year went along i realized the people who i spent the most time with were the ones using me! i coouldnt believe it. but anyway as i have seen how many people change my life and how many peoples lives i change i thnk i will realize how i impact others and i will change the way i have acted towards some. so i say thanks to my auntie tammy, mercy me, casting crowns, third day, sebastian, ian, maggie, and many others! thanks for reading and have a good night!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow!! That is amazing!! Welcome to my world!! I am sooo happy to have u here!It wont always be perfect but u will never be alone!! Love u bunches!! I will be praying for you!

Jennifer said...

Welcome to the club! Membership is free and lasts a lifetime! Love you!

Jpool2 said...

coolness! looks like God is going to do good things through you!!!